I’m so excited to host the blog tour for Rules of Engagement!
Here is the blurb about the book:
For Annemarie Whitted, her youngest sister’s engagement starts as a happy event, and ends as a slap in the face when she comes to the harsh realization that she’s a failure at relationships, a person in stasis. Annemarie is motivated and organized, a woman on a mission, and she’s getting married now.
Her Rules of Engagement ensure she’ll make the right choice, and her committee will find her potential eternal companions. She assigns the job to her closest sister, Lisa, and Lisa’s husband, Tanner. Of course, Tanner comes with baggage— his brother, Ben, Annemarie’s lifelong nemesis.
The war between the two of them gives a brand new meaning to Annemarie’s Rules of Engagement, and his presence isn’t helping her at all. Especially when he disapproves of her methods and questions every step she makes. Especially when their forced proximity makes each of them really see each other for the first time. Especially when she discovers that her heart has secret corners she never knew, and that the Rules might have been her biggest mistake of all.
You can find Rules of Engagement on Amazon and Barnes & Noble:
And also on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20509266-rules-of-engagement
And here is the schedule for her blog tour, which starts tomorrow (the links will be updated with the specific blog post as they go live, so come back to read these blog posts):
- February 4th: Leslie at Storeybook Reviews
- February 5th: Laura at The Musings of a Hopeful Writer
- February 6th: Sally at See Sally Write
- February 7th: Andrea at Literary Time Out
- February 10th: Bonnie at Where Legends Begin
- February 11th: Kathy at I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- February 12th: Lisa at Lisa Is a Bookworm
- February 18th: Mindy at LDS Women’s Book Review and Min Reads and Reviews
- February 20th: Lindzee at Lindzee Armstrong, Author
- February 24th: Jennifer at J.J. Bennet
- February 25th: Shauna at I Love to Read and Review Books
- February 25th: Karlene at InkSplasher
- February 27th: Cindy Ray at Cinnamon Cindy’s Book Blog
- February 28th: Right Here!
You will find reviews, interviews, guest posts, and spotlights so make sure you follow the schedule and visit all the stops on the blog tour.
And we have an awesome giveaway during the blog tour: ebook copies of Rules of Engagement, one each for international readers and US readers, and a set of sugar scented lotion and body scrub for our US readers from our sponsor, SkinTastic Creations: When you read the book, you will know the meaning of the sugar scent. 😉
Here’s a picture of the prize:
Here is the Rafflecopter to enter the giveaway:
This giveaway ends on the last day of the tour, February 28th, and I will post the winners on my Facebook page here on Monday, March 3rd, so be sure to follow it.